Monday, July 7, 2008
I Think a Pedicure Sounds Nice
Two days after Carl came home from Scout Camp, I left for Girls Camp (and people wonder why we've been married for 7 years and still haven't had kids). We had Stake Camp this year and I was assigned to be assistant leader over a group of ten 15-year old girls. Like Carl, I really enjoy spending time with the youth, but I DO NOT enjoy sleeping in a tent. To say the least, I am not a "happy camper." Despite the uncomfortable sleeping arrangements and the mosquitoes, Girls Camp was a lot of fun this year. We went to Bear Lake and got to swim, canoe and kayak, along with all of the other typical Girls Camp activities. At least I have a year to recuperate before next year. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Lindsay! Glad I found your blog. You're a lot braver than I am...10 15 yr olds? Wow.
first of all, i LOVE leelou blogs! I had just changed my design when I found her site! It's totally cute! And you picked a really cute design!
2nd, I'm not a happy camper either. Hiking, yes. Because then I can head back to the Motel 6 for a shower. Camping...it just doesn't work for me. Plus I have REAL issues when it comes to spiders and snakes...
Post a Comment