Monday, August 4, 2008

Seven Years Going On Eight

August 2008

August 2001

Yesterday Carl and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary! Saying that makes me feel old. I could go off about how I married the perfect guy and how we have the perfect marriage, but that would be a lie. Carl isn't perfect, I'm not perfect, and our marriage isn't perfect. We have our struggles and our bad days just like everyone else. The important thing is that we try to work through our differences each day, communicate, and have patience. We aren't perfect at this either, but we are working on it. Carl has taught me a lot about the meaning of unconditional love and faith. He is one of the most Christlike people that I know and I truly feel very blessed to have him as my husband. He will always be my best friend and my adventure buddy. Here's to 7 great years!

5 comments:

Carl Spear said...

Thanks Sweety. That's one of the nicest things you could possibly say about me. It's been a great 7 years and I've learned a lot from you too. I love you!

-Carl

Stacey said...

How many times have I read friend's anniversary blogs and thought...What's wrong with ME?? It was very refreshing to read yours. Happy Anniversary!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Did you get my message? Thanks again for having us at your house!

Dana said...

Happy Anniversary!

AMezNewz said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. You guys are the cutest couple! Thanks for sharing the pics. I love your blog layout too!
Miss you.