Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm Pretty Sure I'm Still Alive

It's been over a month since my last post and, yes, I think I am still alive. After selling our house the end of September we spent a little over 2 weeks staying at Carl's parents in Provo before closing on our new home about 2 weeks ago. We are enjoying the new house but unpacking has been a very slow process. I have been working a lot lately but we made good progress over the weekend so it is starting to feel more like home. I was going to take pictures and post them tonight (at my friend Jenny's request) but the cord that connects the camera to the computer to download pictures is still lost in a box somewhere. I have a little more time off this week so finding the cord will be on my to-do list. Other than that, life has been uneventful but good. I hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Yay, you are blogging again! That blanket you sent to Gabby was really cute, you are such a sweet aunt.

Valerie said...

I'm so glad that you are in your new house! Hip hip hooray! We should get together some time when you're not working or busy.