Carl played with the American Fork Symphony last Monday in their annual Christmas Concert. He has been wanting to play his violin more since graduating last April and finally found the time to join the community symphony. I wish I had a fun picture to post but I forgot the camera...story of my life. The concert was wonderful and we enjoyed being able to spend time with Josh, Mandy, and Gabby who came to see Carl play, as well as Carl's parents. I am proud of Carl for making the effort to play again and grateful for a studly husband who takes time to be well-rounded and cultured.
3 comments:
That is soooooo cool. The next time he does a public thing let us know. I would love to see him play.
We had a really good time too...and I actually remembered my camera and remembered to charge the battery. I just missed the last step putting the charged battery in the camera. Owell...I guess I have to keep the memory in my head. Fun times!
I would have loved to have been there! I remember seeing Carl play years ago. I'm so happy he is still playing!
Post a Comment