Thursday, December 18, 2008
Our Poor Christmas Tree
There are only 7 days before Christmas and this picture of our tree was taken about 5 minutes ago. It is a nice tree and we do like it, but it has been sorely neglected this holiday season. Carl insists on a real tree, which is fine with me, but you can't just pull it out of a box and put it together at your convenience. We finally got around to picking out the tree and buying it last week but still haven't found time to decorate it. Carl put the lights on Tuesday night while I was at a Christmas party so at this rate the tree should be decorated by January 2nd. If and when we finally decorate it I will post a picture. Merry Christmas! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you guys! Chris and I don't even have ours up yet. If I don't get it put up tomorrow... I'm decorating my in-laws and calling it good. They'll be in Hawaii for Christmas so they won't be needing it. :)
don't worry--last year I was so busy, Sean decorated the tree by himself. That was depressing! Life won't slow down but it will still be Christmas, even if it isn't perfectly decorated! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment