I have a love/hate relationship with this blog. There I times that I feel I have so much to share but I worry about who will be reading it, so I just don't post. There are many changes coming into our lives in the next weeks and months and although I want to document these changes and share them with those I know and love, I want to have control over who can view it. So, if you want to continue reading this blog please leave a comment on this post, contact me on Facebook, or email me. Thanks for the understanding!
23 comments:
i would love to continue following your blog!! kortneykaye77@gmail.com
U,. duh. I want an invite:). tara40bowen@gmail.com
And I want to hear about those thoughts and feelings and adventures!
please add me to your private invites. birdchrissy@hotmail.com
Hope you are feeling good!!!
Can I still be your blog friend? Hahahaha crystalyancey@yahoo.com
I would love to see your family grow!
Teagan_3@msn.com
I would love to keep reading your blog :) erinmcteer@gmail.com
Can I join too? jthesavage@gmail.com
Sister Spears--I would love to keep reading your blog (after all you were one of my favorite leaders!) my emails is ausanderson09@gmail.com.
I enjoy reading you blog. tsjscrap@aol.com
I would love the opportunity to read all about your family adventures.
dawnak5@hotmail.com
I love following your blog! Keep me in the loop, please! brillow324@gmail.com
~Janelle Biggs
I want an invite! brielle37@hotmail.com
please add me! I have a few things to send you too. So excited for this baby!
Of course I want to keep reading your blog! valerienear@gmail.com Miss you, Linds.
Count us in!
marandym@gmail.com
I would love to follow your inspiring words!! andreacoop13@gmail.com
Please add me to your list!
please add me :) bpetersen348 {at} gmail
Lindsay, I really like reading you blog. marilynszabo@gmail.com
I would love to follow your blog! candacefieber@hotmail.com
You're having a girl?! I'm So happy for you. Baby girl clothes are way Way cute. Have fun shopping!
I would like to keep following your blog Lindsay!! :D This is Natasha
swimmingviolist@gmail.com I'm so excited for you to have your baby!!! :D
Yep, count me in, too!
Post a Comment