The kids pulled me in the handcart a lot. I could walk (albeit not very fast) but they felt bad for me and wanted to help, so I let them.Thursday, October 28, 2010
Trek!!
Trek has been over for 3 months now but I guess posting about it late is better than never. Trek was one of the most exhausting experiences of my life. The preparations leading up to the actual 3-day event were stressful and incredibly time-consuming but I wouldn't trade the experience for the world. We have amazing youth in our ward and I loved sharing this experience with them. My sacrificies seem so small and insignificant compared to what the pioneers endured. This is a picture of our family. I am the frumpy pregnant lady in case you couldn't tell. If "cute pregnant picture" is an oxymoron then "cute pregnant lady dressed up in pioneer clothing" is the ultimate oxymoron.
The kids pulled me in the handcart a lot. I could walk (albeit not very fast) but they felt bad for me and wanted to help, so I let them.
The kids pulled me in the handcart a lot. I could walk (albeit not very fast) but they felt bad for me and wanted to help, so I let them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment