Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beautiful Baby Jane

Beautiful baby Jane finally arrived on November 4! She is beautiful and perfect in every way and we are so grateful for her safe arrival. My transition to motherhood has been a little rough and I would be a liar if I said that everything has gone smoothly. Breastfeeding has been a challenge that I am still working through and my emotions are all over the place. Every day gets a little better as I learn to enjoy these moments with my newborn. It is amazing to think that this tiny little baby is the one I carried for 9 months. I feel very blessed! This picture of Carl and Jane was taken yesterday and the 3 other pictures were taken at the hospital.







8 comments:

The Durfee Family said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!

Amy said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! :)

BexxT said...

Oh Linds! She is adorable! I don't say that about every newborn (or any really, they generally look a litle alien-ish!) but yours is totally cute! I LOVE her expression in the last photo.

Valerie said...

Little Jane is just too precious and I love the photos. Carl is such a proud papa! And the pictures taken at the hospital are really great! I hope you're doing well and loving motherhood.

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Lindsay, She really is beautiful!!! I think all newborns are precious and exquisite, but she is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see baby Jane! I'll call you at the start of the week to see how we can coordinate seeing each other. I'd prefer not to bring my kids to your house, just because Jane doesn't need the risk of germs.

Jenny said...

she is absolutely precious. Congratulations on everything. We sent something in the mail yesterday (sorry it took me FOREVER to get that to you). Miss you guys tons!

Candace said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby. I had such a hard time with nursing. For me, that was worse than delivering the baby! Hang in there. It gets better.

The Biggs said...

She is beautiful. We are so glad that she is finally here and healthy. And we're sure you are feeling MUCH better! Motherhood was a difficult adjustment for me too, and sometimes still is. Good luck on your journey. It really does get better.

XOXOXO