Friday, March 18, 2011
Florida Adventures Part 1
Carl's birthday fell on President's Day this year so we decided to take advantage of the three day weekend and our close proximity to Florida's gulf coast and drive to Destin. Being the off season, the rooms were cheap but fortunately the weather was lovely and the food was great. Is it sad that my favorite part of the trip was the delicious breakfast we ate on Saturday morning? The place was called "Another Broken Egg Cafe" and it was so yummy that if I was entrepreneurial I would start a franchise in Utah (no wonder I am having such a hard time losing the baby weight). Maybe we should start a tradition and spend Carl's birthday in Florida every year. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's great--I'll make that my tradition too!
I love the picture of the "smallest city block". Haha. Way to get out adn see your surroundings!
Hope you are well, we miss you!
Post a Comment