Zoo Atlanta


The atrium at the CNN complex in downtown Atlanta.


My friend Nemili from high school lives in Athens, GA while her husband Niles completes his post-doc at the University of Georgia. Niles is also a friend from high school (my date to Senior Ball in fact) and it was so fun to catch up with them. They have a little boy named Linus and Jane thought he was hilarious. She would look at him and start laughing. He would look at her like she was crazy. It was really cute.
The atrium at the CNN complex in downtown Atlanta.
Jane was asleep in the stroller and missed the photo-op with the Coke bear.
My friend Nemili from high school lives in Athens, GA while her husband Niles completes his post-doc at the University of Georgia. Niles is also a friend from high school (my date to Senior Ball in fact) and it was so fun to catch up with them. They have a little boy named Linus and Jane thought he was hilarious. She would look at him and start laughing. He would look at her like she was crazy. It was really cute.
2 comments:
Great pictures!!! Hey, I showed LL the one of us at the 4-d show, thinking she would laugh at our funny glasses. Instead, she frowned and said "I don't like that movie." Classic. :)
I love your updates, Linds. I am drooling over your short-sleeve weather, and the fact that your feet were buried in the sand in one of those pictures. Oh, how I desperately ache for warm weather and a beach! And Jane is beautiful!
Post a Comment