Sunday, May 18, 2008

Graduation...Part Two

It's been 2 weeks since graduation and I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures...better late than never I suppose. It was a fabulous day and I am very grateful for all of the support I received from family and friends.
Me, Carl, and Carl's parents Art and Karen after the ceremony.

This is Carl and I with Mandy, Nate, my Dad, Cheryl, Mandy, and Grandma Massey.

This is me with Brent, my mom, Izzy, Abby, and Isaac.
My cousin Brooke graduated from the University of Utah the same day as me and my sister-in-law Mandy graduated from Utah State the next day. We had a celebration luau at a park in Sandy after graduation to celebrate our accomplishments. This is Brooke, Carl, and me in our luau attire.
A graduation luau would not be complete without a little karaoke. Abby and Izzy sang "Catch a Falling Star."
Thanks again to everyone for all of their love and support! I couldn't have done it without you!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Lindsay!!! We wish we could have been there. You look awesome in your hood. Have you started work already? Guess what--we're coming to Utah in July (12-17) Can we hang out!!??!!

Ritch in Love said...

OH MY GOSH! Tell Carl's parents HI! Really cute pics!

AMezNewz said...

Lindsay! Congratulations! That is sooooo awesome! We really need to catch up sometime.

Jenn said...

That's awesome Lindsay! You should be so proud of what you have accomplished. I'm seriously so impressed!