Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Big Wonderful Wyoming

As I mentioned in my last post, Carl and I drove to Casper, Wyoming earlier this month so I could take the NAPLEX (one of my pharmacy board exams). Typically, a long drive into the inner depths of Wyoming to take a test would not be exciting enough to be blog-worthy, but we took a couple of pictures that I thought were funny. We stopped at Independence Rock and Martin's Cove on the way home and it was REALLY WINDY!! These pictures don't quite do it justice. I had forgotten how intense the Wyoming wind can be at times. It took Carl several minutes to get a good shot of me next to the Martin's Cove Visitor Center sign because the wind was blowing the sign up so you couldn't see it.


There are lots of things that I miss about living in Wyoming. The wind is NOT one of them.


No comments: