Thursday, June 12, 2008
Some Things Never Change
Yesterday I had the chance to see my friend Andrea from high school. Her and her family were passing through town on their way to a family reunion and we met for lunch. Andrea and I have known each other for over 10 years and everytime I see her, even if it has been months or years since the last time we saw each other, it still feels like old times. This is a picture of me, Andrea, and her baby Aiden in the parking lot of the Subway where we met...with the famous Lehi Roller Mills in the background. Aiden did not like me holding him, but didn't seem to mind my presence when his mom held him.
Last Friday night Carl and I were in Evanston for a couple of hours on our way home from Casper, Wyoming where I took one of my pharmacy board exams. While there I visited my friend Kristen, another good high school friend. We went to dinner at Don Pedro's, one of my favorite Mexican Restaurants, which was like icing on the cake. I feel spoiled to have been able to spend time with two of my great friends in such a short time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Lindsay, I just wanted to let you two know that I'm deleting my old blog address tonight. I noticed your link to my blog takes you that direction first before over to the new site. But I don't want you guys to lose touch with me again, so here is my new blog address so you can update your linkyloo: http://ritchinlove.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment