
Monday, February 9, 2009
Youth Conference
This past weekend our ward went up to Heber Valley Camp for Youth Conference. Youth Conference is typically held in the summer, but this year we decided to be different and have it in the winter. I admit that I wasn't a fan of the idea because I hate being cold more than anything, but life is about experiences so why not live it to the fullest. With the help of new, warm boots and a dorky-looking hat, I stayed warm and had a great time. We went snow-shoeing, built a little snowman, and drank lots of hot chocolate. My favorite thing about my calling is being able to spend time with the awesome leaders and girls, even when we are all trying to prevent frostbite. The Young Women in my ward are amazing and I am so proud of their good examples and testimonies. Here is a picture of all us girls on the last day right before we left...thanks TeriSue for the picture that I stole from your blog!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your Awesome Sister Spear! I love ya!
Post a Comment