Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Caribbean Cruise

Carl and I recently returned from a much-needed vacation to the Caribbean. We went on a 7-day cruise that stopped in Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and a little island in the Bahamas. We had a great time and can't wait to go back. Just after boarding the ship in Ft. Lauderdale

Formal Night




Dolphin Cove- Ocho Rios, Jamaica



Scuba in Grand Cayman



Sea Turtle in Cozumel




Laying on the beach at Princess Cay, Bahamas



Scary alligator in the Everglades



Flamingo Gardens- Ft. Lauderdale

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I can't even tell you how jealous I am! What a fun trip! I can't wait to hear more about it when I see you in a couple weeks--yeah!! :)

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Lindsay, you look hot! Can't wait to play with you. Can you come eat with us in a week or so? Call me!

Valerie said...

Lindsay, you lucky dog! You look so tan too!! Ahhh- I'm so very jealous. Maybe one of these days Chris and i will be able to take a real vacation together.