
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Piano Recital
Last week I performed at my first piano recital in 15 years. I began taking lessons about a year ago and have really enjoyed it. I'm not perfect at practicing, especially when life gets a little hectic, but I love having something different to do that stretches my comfort zone a little. Between studying chemistry at BYU and then attending Pharmacy School, I have been predominantly using the left side of my brain for the past 8 years. It's good for me to learn how to be a little more musical, and I honestly believe that doing so makes me a better pharmacist. At this recital it was me and a bunch of 9 year olds (and a few high school students too). Yes, I was the only adult student, but that made it more fun. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Way to go, Linds! What a dtudette you are! We need to get together for lunch soon. What works for you? I need to be close to home because of potty training... And I want to know how piano lessons make you a better pharmacist, so be ready to satisy my curiosity:).
Congrats Lindsay! While reading your post, I had "You raise me uuuup" soaring through my head. It was beautiful.
Piano Lessons are so much fun! I haven't had piano lessons in forever! At least it feels like... :( I had to quit because I was busy with swim Team and got lucky to even practice once a week! :( I wasn't too happy about it because I wanted it! :D My brother didn't like having piano lessons... so pretty much I am trying to teach myself... sort of... LOL
Post a Comment