Sunday, August 2, 2009
EHS Class of 99 Reunion
Last weekend I attended my 10 year high school reunion in Evanston. I grew up in a small town and attended a relatively small high school (large for Wyoming, small for the rest of the country).
I pretty much knew everybody in my graduating class so it was fun to see everyone again. It was especially great seeing my dear, wonderful great group of close friends again. I grew up with these people and have great memories with them. In Evanston, you have to be creative to entertain yourselves and that was the best part. It was fun to reminisce about the crazy fun times we had, times that I wouldn't trade for the world. We all had our hard times in high school and I am glad that its over. I am also glad that I still keep in touch with the people who made it bearable. Let's not wait ten years for another reunion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment