Sunday, August 2, 2009

Eight Great Years

Tomorrow is mine and Carl's 8th Anniversary. We won't be able to spend it together...it's not the first time and probably not the last time we will be separated on our anniversary. I miss him a lot, but it is what I signed up for when I married him. I am so proud of him for willingly serving his country and being such a wonderful man. He is the greatest blessing in my life. I appreciate his hard work, diligence, sweetness, reliability, patience, humor, and unconditional love. Happy anniversary sweetheart! I love you and I miss you.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I hear you...I know all about spending anniversaries apart...by the time our fourth anniversary rolled around, he'd spent three in Iraq and only one at home (our 2nd)...so I totally feel your pain!

Do something fun tomorrow...something you wouldn't normally treat yourself to!

So is he gone for training or deployed?

And congratulations on the 8 years as well!