Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Joys of Being a Redhead

This past week I was at Wal-Mart standing in the aisle trying to find a particular item that I needed. This old man and his wife walk past me and he stops and says "Your hair is so beautiful." He then turns to his wife, puts his arm around her, and says "But I am partial to redheads." Her hair was very very obviously dyed a shade of red that just wasn't natural. It made me laugh and made my day.

3 comments:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

:). You gotta love the random comments at Walmart!

Valerie said...

I love cute old men! And I love your red hair too!

Kelsey said...

That is so funny. When Boyd and i were first married we went to WalMart and our checker guy asked us if we were brother and sister or newlyweds. And another time there was a crazy person walking back in forth in front of the registers at the front of the store chanting, "You be mean to me, I be mean to you, you happy now?" Crazy things happen at WalMart. And you do have very beautiful hair, and a beautiful smile to go with it!