Saturday, April 26, 2008

Graduation...Part One

Carl graduated from UVSC yesterday with his BS degree in Computer Science! What a trooper! He already has lots of plans for his spare time including training for a marathon, building model airplanes, working on his 1954 Army jeep, and becoming a PC (pilot-in-command) with his Guard Unit. It turned out to be a lovely day and we enjoyed spending time with Carl's parents, his brother and sister-in-law Andrew and Jessica, my dad and Cheryl, and my mom. We are all very proud of him.


10 comments:

Cri & Bru said...

Congratulations. I'm surfing on the net and I read this blog! Anche dall'Italiam complimenti
Crillo - viaggidelcrillo.blogspot.com

Faith said...

Congrats Carl! I hope you have fun with all the extra free time. Spencer is training for the Deseret News Marathon right now. He did a 16 mile run this afternoon and the weather was perfect for it.

Amie said...

Way to go guys! One down one to go, the end of school is in sight at least. Now maybe we will have time to spend together a little more often.

Jenny said...

WAY TO GO CARL! We are so happy for you. We got your annoucement Lindsay and are sad we don't live near enough to attend! We will be in Utah from July 12-17 though--can we hang out?!! We miss you!!

AMezNewz said...

Carl...Congratulations! That is awesome! I'm actually going to run in a 5k in a few weeks. I don't think a marathon is for me. Good luck!

Ritch in Love said...

congrats carl!! too cool! I'm so excited that you graduated!!!

Hillary said...

Congrats CarlBob!!! I found your blog from KatieBob's blog, I'm so happy to have found it! I read back to the beginning of it, you guys have been up to some really fun things over the last few years.

We have a blog too, we made it private, but if you will send me your email address I can send you an invite to view it. My email is harveseth@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon,
Hillary (aka Hillbob from People to People)

Mandy said...

Way to go Carl! Our family sends our love and best wishes. Josh, Mandy & Gabby

Just Us said...

Congrats!! It's the best feeling when you finish school! Lindsey, you look so pretty in the picture--I was always jealous of your hair!

Valerie said...

Yay for Carl! That is so awesome!